Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're Back

So today is the first day of a new school year and this is the first moment I have had to even reflect on it. What does this year promise to bring our way? If today is any indication, it could be very interesting..... So far today, we have a few students out with "flu like symptoms," the lunch of a child with severe food allergies disappeared so we had to find them something safe to eat, we have news students on daily "vitamins" who really need them and waiting for parents to come and administer almost put me over the edge and we are drowning in the piles of paper that come with the beginning of the school year. I have grown to really dislike the color pink. All I have to say is...."is it June yet?"

4 comments:

  1. Oh, honey, it will be a long school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed today's even worse, or is it just me. GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, things don't change from one year to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are SO busy! I saw a school nurse today in my travels and I had to come over and see how you were : ) Hope things get better! : )

    ReplyDelete