Wednesday, March 3, 2010

13 Bags and Counting


Yes, I kow I promised vacation pictures and have yet to deliver....however, I thought a quick update on the 40 bags in 40 days was warranted. Last Friday, it snowed and we were home all day.....very nice. Spent it going through old financial papers, purging checkbooks from dead accounts and organizing some of my own stuff for a change. Resulted in three more bags to throw out or shred! My desk is a beautiful sight both inside and out. JBM has more stuff to shred (thrilling for him)! My boys are so proud of me....lets see how long it lasts (the clean desk I mean, not the pride). Happy Wednesday and I PROMISE vacation pics are coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta get going again on my 40. Did great for a while and now...not so much. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet I am gonna beat that in the next few weeks;)

    ReplyDelete