Friday, July 2, 2010

They Grow Up Fast



I can hardly believe that JBM has just completed the third grade. While our lives have changed so much in the past nine years, we would not trade the parenting experience for anything in the world. Each day, something happens or is said that makes us laugh..maybe cry...and always swell with pride. I could do without being corrected every five minutes....and I know it will only get worse.

The first photo was taken the first day of school and the second on the last day of school. Subtle though it may seem...I think he grew up a lot over the course of the school year. Always fun to compare....now these photos will go into the scrapbook I started in Pre-K. First day, last day and class picture each year. I hope it will be a cherished memory for all of us some day.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute. It just goes so quickly doesn't it? How does that happen?

    ReplyDelete