Monday, March 21, 2011

Better Days?!

So I am hoping that this week will bring some better days....nothing life shattering going on but a few things that have left me feeling less than enthusiastic.....

Got the results of the school nurse certification exam that I spent six months studying for....I missed passing the exam by one question! So I spent some time this weekend dusting off the books and making a plan to study some more and take the exam again in August.

Had some "minor" oral surgery last Tuesday. Saturday night it occurred to me that six days later, my mouth should not still be swollen, I should not look like I am carrying a golf ball around in my mouth, my mouth should not be throbbing and it should not be warm to the touch....can you spell infected! Now on antibiotics for 24 hours and feeling much better. The packing comes out tomorrow and I hope that the graft took! Glad this happened with the last surgery and not the first.

On a happy note....it is Spring. Although I did drive through snow on the way to work today.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. It might be spring, but it's still snowing! Antibiotics are a wonderful thing. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are having a problem with your oral surgery - it's never fun.

    It stinks that you missed by one question.

    Spring - yeah. And that means that "girlfriend's weekend" is getting closer. Can't wait. Perhaps some "employee discount" shopping at LLBean - I'll have to pester my BIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I am so sorry about your test. I know that had to be insanely frustrating. 1 flipping question. EEEEEEKKKKKKKEKEKEKEKEE.
    There. That is my scream for you : )

    ReplyDelete