Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Your choice?

I had a conversation the other day with someone who actually planned a vacation to London to attend one of Michael Jackson's concerts. The concert was not a side event or a coincidence, it was the sole purpose for the vacation...... Anyhow, they are still making the trip and will enjoy the sights and sounds of England. I asked what happens to the monies spent on tickets. The answer, either a refund or replaced with a memorobial package of MJ stuff.

What would your choice be?

Me, I would go for the refund but, then again, I would not have paid money for the concert to begin with.....yes, he was a gifted performer but he was also several cars off the train track and I would not want my hard earned money to support the continuation of that lifestyle.

3 comments:

  1. I like your metaphor...sever cars offf the train track...I've never heard of that before.

    I don't know...first of all, I wouldn't spend the money to go to England for a concert. But I would want my money back...no matter who the artist was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely want my money back! I am praying for his kids. I can't imagine losing a parent at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete