Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Commitment







So my Jr. Birdman and I were watching the Phillies and Nationals play the other day and, as always, he made me laugh. We were talking about who to root for and the answer was as follows..."I am routing for both the Phillies and the Nationals." "Excuse me?" "I am rooting for the Phillies because of Cool J but I have to root for the Nationals because I don't really like the Phillies.....they are mean to the Mets." The logic of a 7 year old....you gotta love it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way he thinks...are you all having a nice time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my brain worked as much as his, it would have burned out years ago.

    Hope you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a wonderful time. Not the best weather...cloudy, cool and rainy at times. But we are spending lots of quality family time between chores. Cannot get my guys to play board games at home but have been through them all down here and loving it!

    ReplyDelete